Banking & Finance
SOG law firm has advised some of the largest domestic and international banking entities on the full range of banking, securities, and related regulatory matters.
Representing some of the largest banking entities in the SEE region on banking, securities and related regulatory matters.
SOG advises many of the largest domestic and international banking entities on the full range of banking, securities, and related regulatory matters. Our Banking and Financial lawyers assist leading institutions to navigate this complex, uncertain, and fast-changing regulatory environment.
Working closely with attorneys from our other practice groups, we offer a comprehensive, seamless service to financial institutions and those operating or investing in this highly regulated sector, including private equity funds, hedge funds, and investment management firms.
The Banking and Finance team offers strong, in-depth, practical experience in both the transactional realm as well as in the regulatory field. With international and local experience and cooperation, we distinguish ourselves by our ability to handle the most complex multi-jurisdictional transactions.
Our eminent banking and finance practice includes:
- General banking
- Finance (including acquisition and project finance)
- Debt restructuring and refinancing
- Acquisition and disposition of distressed and/or non-core assets and loan portfolios
- Claims trading
- Debt, hybrid, and equity/equity-linked capital markets including regulatory capital transactions
- Derivatives, structured finance and securitization
- Funds and asset management
- Regulatory and financial services
- Banking, financial services, and derivatives litigation
+381 (0) 11 3282 667
+381 (0) 63 555 156
OTHER PRACTICE AREAS
Let us know how we can help you and your business.