We are Hiring!
We are Hiring!
We are looking to expand our Belgrade team with a Legal Trainee.
Skills and Experience Required:
- University degree in Law;
- Excellent spoken and written English, knowledge of other languages would be considered an advantage;
- Outstanding interpersonal communication;
- Ability to judge fast-moving, diverse challenges faced by clients;
- Advanced computer and internet research skills;
- A strong commitment to work and the ability to multitask;
- Proactive team player and supportive colleague.
- Legal research, analyzing and providing legal advice, strategies, and resolving issues according to the client’s needs;
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating legal documents in accordance with the client’s needs;
- Working collaboratively with other members of the legal team to prepare and maintain forms, develop processes, manage clients’ projects, etc.;
- A competitive salary;
- A friendly, dynamic, and challenging work environment;
- A business culture that rewards innovative, committed, and performance-driven individuals;
- Possibility to grow within a world-class lawyer’s community;
- Training/certification encouragement & support.
If you are the ideal candidate for the firm that Chambers & Partners ranks as one of Serbia’s leads, please send your CV to email@example.com by 27th May 2023.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Women’s Representation and Participation in the Modern Business World – the Example of the Republic of Serbia
The participation of women in business is not only a matter of gender equality and social justice but is also a crucial prerequisite for sustainable economic growth and social progress, particularly in the face of the multiple challenges that humanity is...
Mandatory Submission of the Incorporation Application in Electronic Form for the Companies
The Ministry of Commerce of the Republic of Serbia has announced that the applications regarding the incorporation of companies (among others, limited liability companies and joint stock companies) can be submitted only in electronic form as of 18 May 2023 via...
SOG Advised Renault Group Concerning its Divestment Program
SOG Law Firm and DLA Piper's French office advised the Renault Group concerning its divestment program, including Serbian jurisdiction. The Renault Group sold the subsidiaries specialized in importing and distributing Renault, Dacia, Nissan, and/or Alpine...
Let us know how we can help you and your business.