We are Hiring!
We are Hiring!
We are looking to expand our Belgrade team with a Legal Trainee.
Skills and Experience Required:
- University degree in Law;
- Excellent spoken and written English, knowledge of other languages would be considered an advantage;
- Outstanding interpersonal communication;
- Ability to judge fast-moving, diverse challenges faced by clients;
- Advanced computer and internet research skills;
- A strong commitment to work and the ability to multitask;
- Proactive team player and supportive colleague.
- Legal research, analyzing and providing legal advice, strategies, and resolving issues according to the client’s needs;
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating legal documents in accordance with the client’s needs;
- Working collaboratively with other members of the legal team to prepare and maintain forms, develop processes, manage clients’ projects, etc.
- A competitive salary;
- A friendly, dynamic, and challenging work environment;
- A business culture that rewards innovative, committed, and performance-driven individuals;
- Possibility to grow within a world-class lawyer’s community;
- Training/certification encouragement & support.
If you believe that you are the ideal candidate for the firm that Chamber & Partners ranks as one of Serbia’s leads, please send your CV by 26 January 2023. to the following e-mail address: ofﬁce@sog.rs.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Over the years, SOG Law Firm assisted numerous clients, specifically related to the alcoholic beverage industry, successfully navigating the complex regulation spectrum in Serbia and the region. As an outcome of practice and in-depth expertise by our lawyers, we are...
At the end of 2020, there were 26 banks operating independently from other banks in Serbia. At the end of 2021, there were 23 such banks. A few merger processes are still ongoing and will lead to that number shrinking to just 19 before the end of 2022. This...
Global economic movements have led the real estate and construction sectors across CEE to face several issues: supply chain problems, rising construction material prices, and labor shortages, to name but a few, have made it difficult for real estate and construction...
Let us know how we can help you and your business.