We are Hiring!
We are Hiring!
We are looking to expand our Belgrade team with:
JUNIOR ASSOCIATE / ASSOCIATE
Having expertise or readiness to learn more about one of the following practice areas:
- Real Estate;
- Dispute Resolution.
– legal research, analyzing and providing legal advice, strategies, and resolving issues according to the client’s needs;
– drafting, reviewing, and negotiating legal documents;
– working collaboratively with other members of the legal team to prepare and maintain forms, develop processes, manage clients’ projects, etc.
Skills and Experience Required
– university degree in Law, LLM degree;
– ability to judge fast-moving, diverse challenges faced by clients;
– excellent spoken and written English, knowledge of other languages would be considered an advantage;
– outstanding interpersonal communication;
– advanced computer and internet research skills;
– strong commitment to work and ability to multitask;
– proactive team player and supportive colleague.
– a competitive salary;
– a friendly, dynamic, and challenging work environment;
– a business culture that rewards innovative, committed and
– possibility to grow within a world-class lawyer’s community;
– training/certification encouragement and support.
If you believe that you are the ideal candidate for the firm that Chambers & Partners ranks as one of Serbia’s leads, please send your CV by 16 October 2022 to the following e-mail address: ofﬁce@sog.rs.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Over the years, SOG Law Firm assisted numerous clients, specifically related to the alcoholic beverage industry, successfully navigating the complex regulation spectrum in Serbia and the region. As an outcome of practice and in-depth expertise by our lawyers, we are...
At the end of 2020, there were 26 banks operating independently from other banks in Serbia. At the end of 2021, there were 23 such banks. A few merger processes are still ongoing and will lead to that number shrinking to just 19 before the end of 2022. This...
We are looking to expand our Belgrade team with a Legal Trainee. Skills and Experience Required: University degree in Law; Excellent spoken and written English, knowledge of other languages would be considered an advantage; Outstanding...
Let us know how we can help you and your business.