We are Hiring!
We are Hiring!
We are looking to expand our Belgrade team with a Business Development Manager.
- excellent spoken and written English; knowledge of other languages would be considered an advantage;
- advanced computer skills and highly developed Internet research skills;
- Multitasking and sense for facts and figures.
- outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- legal industry expertise will be considered an advantage;
- university degree (degree in law/marketing / organizational sciences would be considered an advantage);
- Business Plan – Drafting the business plan in collaboration with a competent partner and driving the implementation of business development and marketing initiatives and report on the progress;
- BD budget – Managing BD budget, including monitoring of all business development and marketing activities;
- Client Initiatives – Developing a key client development program for the practice areas and industry sectors in collaboration with team leaders. Arranging client meetings, ‘’road shows’’, and conference visits.
- Research – Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs through research and analysis of business, industry, and competition.
- Legal directories – Drafting submissions for prominent legal directories;
- Pitches – Drafting pitches and proposals for prospective clients;
- Digital marketing – Maintenance and improvement of the website and posting and monitoring of social platforms.
- Marketing Material – Oversee the production of practice groups and industry brochures and marketing material of the firm in accordance with the law;
- CSR – implementation of CSR activities in accordance with the firm’s strategy.
Responsiveness, proactivity, and assertiveness; constant learning and improvement; commitment, attention to details, and persistence; neatness and organization; multitasking & prioritizing.
- a competitive remuneration based on skills and experience;
- a friendly, dynamic, and challenging work environment;
- a business culture that rewards innovative, committed, and performance-driven individuals.
Please send your CV by 24 August 2022 to the following e-mail address: ofﬁce@sog.rs.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
At the end of 2021, a public debate was held in the National Assembly on the Draft Law on Work Practice. The Draft itself is a reaction to relatively unfavourable basic labour market indicators, which predict that young people in Serbia lag behind their peers in...
Recently, non-fungible tokens (“NFTs”) have become the subject of significant public attention, primarily due to the high amounts of money allocated for their purchase. For example, it is estimated that the worth of the global NFT market in 2021 was about 41...
Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) is a person overseeing a company’s data protection strategy and implementation in order to ensure compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) requirements. Any company that processes or stores personal data is...
Let us know how we can help you and your business.