We are Hiring!
We are Hiring!
We are looking to expand our Belgrade team with an Associate.
- Data protection and GDPR,
- Corporate and M&A,
- Banking and finance, and
- Media and IP.
- client relationship management;
- legal research and analysis of pertinent client, industry, and related technical matters, as well as troubleshooting and devising creative solutions for clients;
- high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment and an innovative approach to legal issues in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives;
- supporting managers and advising them on strategic options, identifying; soliciting and negotiating potential buyer / sellers; performing sell side / buy side legal services; handling complex, high-stakes disputes across multiple disciplines.
- university degree in Law, LLM degree obtained abroad would be considered an advantage;
- Serbian Bar exam;
- excellent spoken and written English; knowledge of other languages would be considered an advantage;
- advanced computer skills and highly developed Internet research skills;
- outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- strong commitment to work and ability to multitask;
- ability to perform well both independently and as a member of a team.
- a competitive salary based on skills and experience;
- a dynamic and challenging work environment;
- a business culture that rewards innovative, committed and performance-driven individuals.
Please send your CV with a photo and a cover letter by 8 August 2021 to the following e-mail address: ofﬁce@sog.rs.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The Serbian parliament has enacted the Law on Establishment of Financial Support to Legal Entities for Maintaining Liquidity and Working Capital in difficult economic conditions due to Covid-19 pandemic caused by SARS-COV-2 virus (the „Law“). At least RSD 12...
Since the pandemic of COVID – 19, digital trade and e-commerce have progressively developed, thus, on 19 May 2021, the European Data Protection Board (EDPB) adopted Recommendation 2/2021 on the legal basis for the storage of credit card data for the sole purpose...
On 4 June 2021, the European Commission adopted two implementing decisions (Decision no. 2021/914 and Decision no. 2021/915) which contain Standard Contractual Clauses for processing and transferring of personal data and are set in line with the General Data...
Let us know how we can help you and your business.