We are Hiring!
We are Hiring!
We are looking to expand our Belgrade team with an Associate.
- Data protection and GDPR,
- Corporate and M&A,
- Banking and finance, and
- Media and IP.
- client relationship management;
- legal research and analysis of pertinent client, industry, and related technical matters, as well as troubleshooting and devising creative solutions for clients;
- high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment and an innovative approach to legal issues in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives;
- supporting managers and advising them on strategic options, identifying; soliciting and negotiating potential buyer / sellers; performing sell side / buy side legal services; handling complex, high-stakes disputes across multiple disciplines.
- university degree in Law, LLM degree obtained abroad would be considered an advantage;
- Serbian Bar exam;
- excellent spoken and written English; knowledge of other languages would be considered an advantage;
- advanced computer skills and highly developed Internet research skills;
- outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- strong commitment to work and ability to multitask;
- ability to perform well both independently and as a member of a team.
- a competitive salary based on skills and experience;
- a dynamic and challenging work environment;
- a business culture that rewards innovative, committed and performance-driven individuals.
Please send your CV with a photo and a cover letter by 8 August 2021 to the following e-mail address: ofﬁce@sog.rs.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We are proud to announce that IFLR1000, one of the leading global guides to the world’s corporate law firms and lawyers, has once again recognised SOG as one of the leading legal practices in Serbia. Second year in a row IFLR1000 has decided to improve SOG's...
At the end of 2020, there were 26 banks* in Serbia. Today there are 24 banks, and at the end of 2021, it is expected that 22 banks* will be active with market talks of future consolidation leading up to 19 active banks* until 2022. Significant banking sector...
The European Commission (“Commission”) has found that Daimler, BMW and Volkswagen group (Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche) breached EU antitrust rules by colluding on technical development in the area of nitrogen oxide cleaning. BMW, Volkswagen Group and Daimler...
Let us know how we can help you and your business.