We are Hiring!
We are Hiring!
We are looking to expand our Belgrade team with a Senior Associate.
- corporate and M&A,
- banking and finance,
- data protection and GDPR,
- media and IP and
- client relationship management;
- legal research and analysis of pertinent client, industry, and related technical matters, as well as troubleshooting and devising creative solutions for clients;
- high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment and an innovative approach to legal issues in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives; supporting managers and advising them on strategic options, identifying; soliciting and negotiating potential buyer / sellers; performing sell side / buy side legal services; handling complex, high-stakes disputes across multiple disciplines;
- as a senior member of the team, a passion for and experience in coaching, mentoring and supervising junior lawyers.
- university degree in Law, LLM degree obtained abroad would be considered an advantage;
- Serbian Bar exam;
- excellent spoken and written English; knowledge of other languages would be considered an advantage;
- advanced computer skills and highly developed Internet research skills;
- outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- strong commitment to work and ability to multitask;
- ability to perform well both independently and as a member of a team.
- a competitive salary based on skills and experience;
- a dynamic and challenging work environment;
- a business culture that rewards innovative, committed and performance-driven individuals.
Please send your CV with a photo and a cover letter by 10 January 2021 to the following e-mail address: ofﬁce@sog.rs.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
When Google announced its $2.1 billion merger deal with the smartwatch and fitness-tracker company Fitbit last year (“Deal”), consumer advocacy and anti-trust regulators have expressed concerns over the proposed acquisition. As a consequence, in August last year...
On 26 November 2020 the Minister of the Interior and the Minister of Labor, Employment, Veterans and Social Affairs adopted the Rulebook on the unified request for approval, i.e. extension of temporary residence and issuance of a work permit to a foreigner...
The Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection on 10 December 2020 received the written decision of AiCure LLC to appoint SOG / Samardžić, Oreški & Grbović as their representative under the Serbian Data Protection Act....
Let us know how we can help you and your business.